Registration closes today for the “live online” course Estimating and Scheduling for Profitable Business Operations, designed to help you better execute two critical tasks to project preparation: estimating costs and creating the schedule to complete the project.
From 1-3 p.m. ET over three consecutive Tuesdays: tomorrow, April 4, and then April 11 and 18, this course offers you the best and latest industry knowledge right from your home or office.
Participants will explore key skills like:
- Illustrating how estimating and scheduling work together to effectively set up the project.
- Identifying the fundamentals of estimating to identify the costs (not the selling price).
- Using spreadsheets and packaged estimating systems.
- Identifying the fundamentals of scheduling.
- Illustrating the schedule as a key communication tool.
You’ll also enjoy interacting online with your instructor and peers, maximizing your learning while you develop your network.
The instructor is John Barrows, named as an NAHB Educator of the Year in 2016
Don’t miss this chance to learn two skills vital to your success. Register by 3 p.m. ET.