Life doesn’t seem to be getting any less busy. But if you’re interested in investing six hours in some worthwhile education, you might want to schedule yourself some time in front of your computer on Tuesdays starting in April.
Each Live Online class is offered in webinar format from 1-3 p.m. ET over three consecutive Tuesdays, making these classes an easy way to start an NAHB professional designation, complete one or earn continuing education credits from NAHB, other organizations and some state business licensing agencies.
And even if you are sitting at your desk, you will still be able to interact with the instructors and other students while using the webinar’s interactive features.
Click on the course titles below to learn more:
- Estimating & Scheduling for Profitable Business Operations (April 4, 11, 18)
- Business Accounting & Job Costing: A Road Map to Profitability (May 9, 16, 23)
- Project Management (June 6, 13, 20)
- Marketing & Sales for Building Professionals (Oct. 3, 10, 17)
- Construction Contracts & Law (Nov. 7, 14, 21)
Questions? Contact NAHB’s Sheila Coble at 800-368-5242 x8057.